Yang Liwei is regarded as our national hero，who is________.
A．thinking high of B．thought high of
C．highly thought of D．thinking highly of
【解析】think highly of sb.的被动形式为sb.be highly thought of，故选C项。
John has been alone on the road visiting clients(客户) for more than three weeks. He couldn’t wait to back to London to see his family. Mother’s Day was , and on Mother’s Day he managed to go back home on time in the past, but this year he was just too . While he was in a small town just outside of Little Rock, he drove by a shop. He said to himself, “I know I will do; I will send my some roses.”
He went into the small and saw a young man talking to the clerk. “How many roses can I get six dollars, madam?” the boy . The clerk was trying to explain that roses were . Maybe the young man would be happy with some other flowers.
“No. I to buy roses.” he said. “My mom was sick so much last year and I didn’t get to much time with her. I want to get something . It has to be red because that’s her favorite.”
The clerk looked up at John and was just shaking her head. Something inside of John was by the boy’s voice. He looked at the clerk and said secretly that he would for the boy’s roses. The clerk looked at the man and said, “OK, I’ll give you twelve red roses for your six dollars.” The young man almost up. He took the flowers and ran away from the store. It was worth the money that John gave. And he felt very .
1.A. look B. take C. go D. give
2.A. climbing B. putting C. going D. coming
3.A. never B. seldom C. usually D. hardly
4.A. crazy B. clever C. happy D. tired
5.A. cloth B. bread C.flower D. shoe
6.A. that B. what C. how D. where
7.A. children B. father C. mother D. wife
8.A. pool B. field C.shop D. school
9.A. on B. in C. at D. for
10.A. asked B. answered C. noticed D. begged
11.A. cheap B. expensive C. pretty D. essential
12.A. used B. have C. go D. dare
13.A. spend B. cost C. share D. waste
14.A. colorful B. special C. tidy D. single
15.A. roses B. cloth C. paper D. shoes
16.A. covered B. offered C. moved D. tired
17.A. pay B. ask C. hunt D. look
18.A. young B. smart C. honest D. handsome
19.A. fell B. sat C. walked D. jumped
20.A. unhappy B.happy C. bored D. sorry试题答案
1. 考察动词短语辨析。由文中可知，他迫不及待回伦敦看望家人，go back to 回去，下文managed to go back home 有提示,故选C
2. 考察动词辨析。由文中可知，母亲节就要到了，Mother’s Day was coming=Mother’s Day is on the way=Mother’s Day is around the corner=Mother’s Day is approaching
3. 考察副词辨析。A. never 从不 B seldom 很少 C usually 通常 D hardly几乎不。根据文意，他以往在母亲节时通常会设法按时回家，故选D
A. crazy 疯狂B. clever 聪明 C. happy 高兴D. tired 劳累。故选D
5. 考察名词辨析。根据文意，为母亲买玫瑰花应到花店 flower shop 故选C
6. 考察连接词辨析。根据句子结构，只有what 既能引导宾语从句又能充当 do的宾语。
9. 考察介词辨析。表示等价交换时要用介词 for. 如 blood for blood文章最后也有提示。故选D
A. used to过去常常 B. have to 不得不 故选B
13. 考察动词辨析。根据文意，男孩过去未能化更多时间陪伴母亲。A. spend 花费时间或金钱，主语常常为人B. cost 花费金钱，主语通常为物。C. share 分享 D. waste 浪费。 故选A
14. 考察形容词辨析。A. colorful 五颜六色的B. special 与众不同的C. tidy 整洁的 D. single 单个的。据文意，小男孩想给妈买些与众不同的红色玫瑰花。故选B.
17.】A考察动词辨析。据文意,约翰愿意为小孩买单，pay for 为。。。支付费用，故选A.
19.】D 考察动词辨析。据文意，当小孩听到店员说6 美元可以给他12 支红色玫瑰花时，简直高兴的要跳起来。jump up “跳起来”故选D。
20.】B 考察形容词辨析。据文意，约翰“送人玫瑰，手留余香”，帮助他人，快乐自己，自然欣喜无比，倍感 happy故选B.。